For the German or Dutch press folder, please click the appropriate flags. Here you can find photographs and other images with English descriptions. Click on the folders and photo's for full size display, then click right mouse button to download.
- Sustainable Entrepreneurship Award 2012 — by Editor Nature & More — last modified Apr 09, 2013 03:35 PM
- Sustainable Entrepreneurship Award 2012
- Eosta / Nature & More presents three innovations at trade fairs — by Editor Nature & More — last modified Feb 04, 2013 11:30 AM
- At the Fruit Logistica and BioFach, the main European trade fairs for the fruits & vegetables and organic sector, Eosta will present three product innovations: a new product line for healthy on-the-go snacks (Bio & Go), a new product line with fresh organic Nature & More juices, and the "Soilmate", a revolutionary product with organic tomatoes that addresses the issue of soil degradation in a consumer-friendly way.
- Nature & More wins ECOCARE Award 2012 — by Editor Nature & More — last modified Oct 01, 2012 05:34 PM
- Nature & More, the trace & tell system of European organic trader Eosta, has won the first prize for "Sustainable Projects" at the ECOCARE Awards ceremony in Düsseldorf. The jury stated that a huge gap exists between consumer demands for sustainable products, and the (anonymous) way in which fresh products are sold in the store shelves. "Nature & More has succeeded in setting up a direct communication with the consumer that bridges this gap", said Daniela Büchel, head of the judging committee.
- Volkert Engelsman — by Editor Nature & More — last modified Jun 06, 2012 10:52 AM
- Volkert Engelsman was elected in the World Board of IFOAM on October 3rd, 2011, during the three-yearly General Assembly, in South-Korea. He is the CEO and founder of Eosta / Nature & More, the leading European "trace & tell" trademark for organic fruits and vegetables.
- Nature & More logo — by Editor Nature & More — last modified Apr 03, 2012 10:02 AM
- Logo of the Nature & More "trace & tell" trademark for transparency on integral sustainability of fresh organic fruits and vegetables. The stamp symbolizes the communication link between consumer and farmer. The flower is the symbol of the integral sustainability model.
- Sustainability flower — by Editor Nature & More — last modified Apr 03, 2012 10:02 AM
- The image illustrates how the Nature & More transparency system works: a "stamp" on the fresh product, with the face of the farmer and a 3-digit code, points to the farmer's page on www.natureandmore.com where integral sustainability information about the grower can be found through the model of the sustainability flower.