The Sustainability Flower
The Sustainability Flower is the core of our business. Every Nature & More grower has a personal Sustainability Flower. It points the way to a greener and more social economy. More info here.
Organic consumers do not only want to buy products that have been farmed in harmony with nature but they also have high expectations regarding the social impact of their purchase. We are pleased to inform you that many of our growers are supporting numerous social and community based projects, not because of consumer expectations but because they intrinsically believe it is the right thing to do.
Nature & More is currently supporting 10 such products spread over 10 countries in 3 continents. We do this through the Nature & More “1 cent for the Future” project whereby for each kilogram of campaign product sold, 1 cent is set aside and goes directly to the project. So every time you buy the product, you are contributing to a very specific grower project including:
1. Community Center (Pineapple from Costa Rica): Learn more about this project
2. District Nurse Support (Avocado from Kenya): Learn more
3. Health Clinic and Ambulance (Egyptian Oranges): Learn more
5. Education Program (South African Grapes): Learn more
6. Solar Energy Project (Mango from Burkina): Learn more
7. Special needs project (Greek Oranges): Learn more
8. Desert Community Project (Apples and Pears Argentina): Learn more
9. Nutritious school meals project: Learn more
10. Making a big difference for many local women. Learn more