Meet the wild wonder tomato family
In every punnet or carton you will find at least 4 – 5 different varieties. Each one with it’s own characteristic flavor, colour and taste including:
- Green Zebra - originated in the USA in the early eighties. This delicious salad tomato is a yellow fruit and when ripe develops green stripes. The light green flesh is very flavorful and sweet.
- Snowberry - Snowberry is a rare ancient tomato. The tomatoes are very meaty, have few seeds and have a mild but sweet taste.
- Brown Berry - Tomato originating from Russia. Has firm dark red/brown flesh and full sweet flavor.
- Orange Sunburst- Orange cherry plum tomato with a very sweet flavor and firm bite.
- Pink Berry - A pink variety with an excellent taste. This variety is very popular in Japan
- San Marzano – The tastiest mini plum tomato. An old variety from Italy
- Rudolph – a huge hit with the kids due to its full rich taste and deep red colour