Some interestic facts
- Citrus caviar is also known as finger lime
- They contain shiny granules that look like pearls which burst open in your mouth and deliver a flavor blast!
- Citrus caviar originally comes from Australia and was eaten by Aboriginal people
- Citrus caviar is always ready to eat. They are harvested when mature.
- They are best stored in the fridge.
- If you cut them in half, the aromatic pearls come out already.
- They are the perfect garnish with salads, smoked salmon and sour cream or other dishes with fish