Some interesting facts about pomegranates:
- Pomegranates have been cultivated for thousands of years.
- An easy way to enjoy a pomegranate is to cut it in half and squeeze out the deep red juice using a juicer.
- But be careful with your clothes, because the red juice stains!
- Peel it in a bowl of water to avoid the juice spraying around
- Pomegranates are full of anti-oxidants
- A mix of freshly squeezed pomegranate juice and orange juice is absolutely delicious
- Our grower Mehmet is one of the nicest people around