Some interesting facts about cucumbers:
- Do you have a hard time drinking enough water every day? Try munching on some cucumbers. They are made up of 95% water!
- 10-20 bee visits are necessery to pollinate a cucumber flower.
- Cucumbers are not only nice in salads but are also used for cocktails and longdrinks.
- Cucumbers are in the same family as melons and pumpkins.
- Beauty and wellness products and -treatments often contain cucumbers.
- Eat half a cucumber before going to bed to avoid a hangover. It contains water, electrolytes and vitamins and replenishes the nutrients in your body.
- The gerkin is actually a small cucumber that was pickled.