- Also known as Honey Mango, because of the sweetness
- Tree ripened for a full taste experience
- They have a very elegant shape and a small seed
- Creamy and fibreless fruit flesh
- Always enjoy when fully ripe and not when the fruit is hard and green
- Yellow, slightly soft, aromatic, slightly wrinkled = optimal ripeness
- Historians believe it was Buddhist monks who first brought mango seeds with them on travels outside of India.
- In the ancient Sanskrit, mango trees are referred to as kalpavriksha or ‘’wish granting trees’’.
- Mangoes contain enzymes that have been shown to aid in digestion.