Interesting facts about our Sweet Pointed Pepper, Ramiro:
- There are many different sweet pepper varieties including red, yellow, orange and green varieties
- It has an extremely sweet flavor. The "common" sweet bell has a brix value (natural sugar content) of 7. The sweet pepper has a brix value of 9- 10.
- Compared to bell peppers, sweet pointed peppers have a much thinner skin making them easier to digest
- These delightfully sweet peppers are particularly suitable as a snack
- The Sweet Pointed Pepper is one of the most popular BBQ vegetables available
- The grill enhances the characteristic, sweet taste.
- Furthermore the strong structure of this delicious pepper variety makes it easy to roast on the barbecue.
- You will enjoy these sweet organic peppers even more if you realize that conventional peppers belong to the dirty dozen of most contaminated vegetables.