1. Preheat oven to 400F/200C.
2. Slice sweet potatoes lengthwise. Poke small holes all over the skin with a fork (It will cook more evenly and faster this way). Place face down (skin up) on baking tray + wax paper. Paint skin with oil.
3. Bake for ~30 minutes, or until soft and cooked through.
2. Chop & fry onion (1) + garlic (1 clove) + Hot pepper (1).
Optional - Add chopped tomato (1), black beans (1 can), corn (1/2 can) to the frying pan. Season to taste
3. Mash avocados in a bowl with lime juice + pinch of sea salt.
4. Use a fork to lightly mash the inside of the sweet potato and add the Stuffing. Top with a generous serving of guacamole
Additional topping - Vegan sour cream:
In a separate bowl mix together coconut yogurt, lime juice and sea salt.
Find more amazing recipes like this one at https://www.twospoons.ca/recipes/